The Law Office of David Hatch, Inc.
University of Idaho
1988 - 1991
David Hatch has tried so many cases to a Not Guilty verdict that we're starting to lose count, but here is partial list of charges that he has successfully defended against: Murder, Robbery First Degree, Vehicular Homicide (3 strikes you’re out case), Vehicular Assault, Assault Second degree (3 strikes you’re out case), Arson First degree, Theft First degree, Medicaid False Statements (9 counts), Possession with intent to deliver Oxycontin, Unlawful possession of a Firearm, Possession of Methamphetamine, Failure to Registers as a Sex Offender, Residential Burglary, Burglary Second degree, Assault Second degree, Assault on a Police Officer, Assault Third degree, Malicious Mischief Second degree, Custodial Assault of Prison Guards, Assault Fourth degree Domestic Violence, Unlawful Hunting Big Game Second degree, Driving While License Suspended, and of course Driving Under the Influence.
Attorney David Hatch is a 1988 graduate of Brigham Young University, earning a BA there. He later attended the University of Idaho College of Law, where he received his Juris Doctor in May of 1991. Mr. Hatch is certified to practice law in Washington and the United States District Court Western District of Washington.
- Mr. Hatch has been in practice since 1991 handling an extensive caseload involving both criminal and civil litigation.
- Mr. Hatch has personally handled in excess of 1,000 felony cases (including 8 Murder Cases) and countless gross misdemeanors and misdemeanors.
- Mr. Hatch is a Grays Harbor Superior Court Commissioner.
- Mr. Hatch is a Judge Pro-Tem for Grays Harbor County District Court One I & II
- Mr. Hatch is the former Judge for the City of Elma (9+ years).
- Mr. Hatch is Judge Pro-tem or the former Judge Pro-tem in the following Cities:
- Aberdeen, Hoquiam, Cosmopolis, Oakville, McCleary, Elma, Montesano, and South Bend.
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Certified to Practice in Washington State
- Certified to Practice in the United States District Court Western District of Washington (Federal)
- Admitted Pro Hoc Vice United States District Court Southern District of California (Federal)
- University of Idaho College of Law, Juris Doctor, May 1991
- Member Idaho Law Review
- Lead Article Editor Idaho Law Review
- Member Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity International
- Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Arts, April 1988