Langdon & Emison Attorneys at Law
Western State University
1988 - 1990
At Langdon & Emison, our personal injury experience, appetite for justice, and history of managing small and large cases go a long way in how we fight for clients. We promise to provide every injury victim with kindness, personalized legal counseling, and a strong dedication to seeking maximum recovery. Dedicated personal injury lawyers are standing by waiting to help. If you have been injured in the North Kansas City area—whether by a car crash, defective product, or any other type of accident—Langdon & Emison is ready and waiting for your call.
Our personal injury lawyers will:
• Seek a comprehensive understanding of your injury, what caused it, and its effect on you and your loved ones’ lives.
• Work with you in your time frame.
• Outline your options and assist you in weighing the pros and cons of each potential solution.
• Handle your case with kindness and empathy.
• Conduct a comprehensive investigation into the cause of your accident and gather the necessary pieces of evidence to build your case.
• Negotiate on your behalf to reach a settlement that completely compensates you for your losses.
• Take your case to trial if it’s clear that the other party will not negotiate in good faith.
A personal injury lawyer can be a huge resource and ally in your fight to seek compensation for your losses. Take the first step by calling us at (866) 931-2115 or contact us online to schedule your risk-free case evaluation.
Over the past 30 years, Langdon & Emison has claimed over $750 million in verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients. Our personal injury lawyers are never afraid to handle challenging cases. Plus, unlike many personal injury firms, we will take a case all the way to trial if necessary to seek maximum recovery for our clients.
Contact our Kansas City firm today at (866) 931-2115 to schedule your risk-free case evaluation. Our team can assist you in getting started on your personal injury case, evaluate how much you may be able to recoup in damages, and provide advice specific to your situation.