Gossman Consulting, Inc.
Industrial and Environmental Chemical Forensics
Incidents routinely occur as a result of poorly designed or executed maintenance procedures including:
- Hiring and training practices
- Laboratory methods
- Sales and marketing strategies
- Ambiguous or conflicting regulations
GCI provides the technical expertise and develops the evidentiary basis for legal arguments relying on or involving:
- Industrial and environmental chemical forensic analysis
- Causation proved by fate and transport of chemicals and their degradation products in the environment.
- Appropriate standard of care for management of hazardous waste and hazardous materials
- Regulatory compliance
- Safety and prevention of catastrophic events at industrial facilities such as fires and explosions
- Prevention of injury or chemical exposure resulting from hazardous materials or hazardous materials operations
- Prevention of chemical spills and/or proper management of historical environmental contamination
David Gossman's academic background includes a BS and MS in Interdisciplinary Physical Science. His graduate program focused on Analytical Chemistry, Geophysics and Science Communication. He has extensive industrial and laboratory experience as well as an expert support staff.
The following links provide a few examples of the expertise we can provide.
Adobe Reader is required.
To download, please use the following links:
For Windows users, please click here.
For Macintosh users, please click here.
If you have questions or wish to set up a meeting please contact David Gossman at (847) 683-4188 or send an e-mail.