I need advice regarding my 21 year old daughter who is in jail on a 2nd degree murder charge.

My daughter was just the passenger of car when her cousin came running out and forced her to drive away from scene. She was offered 10-20 years and the shooter 30 to life. I feel like she is being railroaded, my daughter never been in trouble was student in school. Tthe thing is she made statement and signed it so now they are using it against her which the police added somethings to the report things she did not say. I want to know as a mother what else could I do.
Please sign in to answer this question.
Arkady Bukh
New York, New York
Criminal Law
(212) 729-1632

One of the most high ranked New York City criminal attorneys

You should get her the best criminal defense attorney available in your area.  She needs to have representation in this situation and they attorney for the other person will not always be looking our for your daughter's interests, but the the interests of their own client.